Interested in improving your health and wellbeing via good nutrition?
Evidence based nutritional recommendations are the key to achieving results and are tailored to fit your personal goals, budget and lifestyle.
I provide both private counselling and group nutrition education sessions.
I am a New Zealand qualified (2010) and UK registered Dietitian practicing under the Health and Care Professions Council.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science (Human Nutrition)
- PgDipDiet: Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics
- DipCA: Diploma in Culinary Arts
Low FODMAP trained.
Practicum: Production of a Salicylate Exclusion Diet resource for use in hospitals throughout New Zealand. Produced in conjunction with the Auckland City Hospital Immunology Department
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lifestyle factor management
- Iimplementation of the low FODMAP diet
- Use of Probiotics
- Management with fibre
- Inflammatory Bowel disease (diagnosed)
- Crohns disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Diverticular disease
- Liver disease
- Conditions requiring dietary texture modification to ease swallowing and/or gastric transit conditions
- Meal suggestions and nutritional monitoring for adequacy
- Building up to achieve a healthy weight in disease states such as Cancer, Chronic Respiratory diseases
- Elderly nutrition
- Specific vitamin and mineral information
- Meal planning and tips for shopping and cooking on a budget to meet the needs of you and your family.
- Provision of healthy recipes and suggestions tailored to you
Initial Consult 45-60 minutes
What to expect:
- Establish your goals and focus of session
- Dietary assessment
- Lifestyle assessment
- Weight history and assement (if required)
- Relevant medical history (medications if any, recent blood results as appropriate)
- Dietary education and modifications based on individual need
- Personalised and professional advice based on your condition
It may be that only one consultation is required for those already familiar with their condition or nutritional status. For those requiring ongoing nutrition support, a 30 minute follow up session can be arranged to allow for monitoring and support to achieve their goals.
Please contact me to arrange an appointment or for further information regarding your nutritional queries.